blower fan does not come on when turned on to either heat or ac; however, when heat is turned on, I can feel residual heat from vents after car has warmed up and traveled a distance.
No heat on 2006 Audi A4 Quattro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ZeeTech ,
December 14, 2010
Might be a bad blower motor or resistor. Did you check the blower's fuse?
1 more answer
3 answersJanuary 05, 2010
2 answersNovember 03, 2013
0 answersDecember 09, 2014
1 answerSeptember 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
2006 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($233 - 351) in Lewis, IA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Artesia, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($274 - 342) in Ogallah, KS
- 112,500 Mile Service ($126 - 206) in Pinehill, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($835 - 894) in The Rock, GA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,780 - 2,197) in Clarkston, MI