blower fan does not come on when turned on to either heat or ac; however, when heat is turned on, I can feel residual heat from vents after car has warmed up and traveled a distance.
No heat on 2006 Audi A4 Quattro
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by ZeeTech,
December 14, 2010
Might be a bad blower motor or resistor. Did you check the blower's fuse?
3 answersJanuary 05, 2010
2 answersNovember 03, 2013
0 answersDecember 09, 2014
1 answerSeptember 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- My car is a turbo; won't get much power when accelerating.
- No communication with cruise,hvac,instrument cluster,steering column control mod
- No 4th 5th or 6th gear engines runs at high rpm wen he goes ovr 60mph
- Why is my Low oil pressure light comes on at about 3000 rpm.
- I have a check engine light prompted by a P0501