blower fan does not come on when turned on to either heat or ac; however, when heat is turned on, I can feel residual heat from vents after car has warmed up and traveled a distance.
No heat on 2006 Audi A4 Quattro
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by ZeeTech,
December 14, 2010
Might be a bad blower motor or resistor. Did you check the blower's fuse?
3 answersJanuary 05, 2010
0 answersDecember 09, 2014
1 answerSeptember 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- $228 for diagnostics Per complaint?? This is crazy right ?
- When I put gas in my tank the meter doesn't move but when I drive it goes down. Usually , it takes a while and it'll adjust to the appropriate bar on the gas thingy , but now it doesn't. It just does down when I drive .
- What would cause oil to burn if not leaking oil? Can oil leak from the oil cap? Have oil residue on top of engine
- Check Engine Light came on and diagnostics says code P0089. What is the problem?
- 2001 Audi A4 Avant Quattro niece hit a curb on the passenger side