Air works great but now that cold weather is here I have no heat. Could it be the thermostat or the temp sensor switch?
No HEAT on 1992 Cadillac DeVille
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by DaveJM,
January 06, 2011
Start by checking engine temperature - see if it gets actually hot. Check the inlet and outlet hoses of the heater core - scalding hot, or just warm? If they are both scalding hot, then you are looking at a temperature control issue inside the car.
3 answersNovember 28, 2013
0 answersApril 01, 2013
1 answerJanuary 18, 2010
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
1 answerDecember 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?