headlites dont turn on
no headlites i m told to replace relay under dash is this the possible cure on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Lehigh, IA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Enderlin, ND
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($214 - 256) in Brownsville, MN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Saulsbury, TN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Van Horne, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($99 - 244) in Refugio, TX