My headlighs do not turn on; only my high beams turn on. How can fix the problem?
No head lights on 1999 BMW 323i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
June 01, 2010
Check that the bulbs are OK, if they're good, then check that they're getting power to the bulbs and the ground circuit is OK. You'll need a wiring diagram and voltmeter/test light to troubleshoot this properly, get a diagram here: http://bit.ly/mitchell_repair_manuals_online
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- where do i put in powersteering fluid on a 2000 323i
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
1999 BMW 323i Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($694 - 883) in Spartanburg, SC
- Radiator Replacement ($433 - 559) in Dibble, OK
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Shuqualak, MS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rushville, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($295 - 430) in Hainesport, NJ
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($783 - 2,722) in Wheeling, IL