My headlighs do not turn on; only my high beams turn on. How can fix the problem?
No head lights on 1999 BMW 323i
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
June 01, 2010
Check that the bulbs are OK, if they're good, then check that they're getting power to the bulbs and the ground circuit is OK. You'll need a wiring diagram and voltmeter/test light to troubleshoot this properly, get a diagram here: http://bit.ly/mitchell_repair_manuals_online
1 answerNovember 11, 2010
1 answerApril 29, 2013
2 answersApril 29, 2013
1 answerApril 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- lost coolant very quickly
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
- how do the ac controls work?
- I busted my top radiator hose and pulled over immediately now it won't start why?
- my car runs well, check engine light is on,it drives and changes gears fine but at start off its kinda slow then when i have drove it for about an hr,it acts like it dont wont to pull up my steep driveway,could it be low on transmission fluid
1999 BMW 323i Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in Spartanburg, SC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - 641) in Dibble, OK
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($363 - 923) in Shuqualak, MS
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rushville, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($218 - 247) in Hainesport, NJ
- Battery Cable Replacement ($515 - 581) in Wheeling, IL