car died driving. ran fine no problems before this happen.had it towed home. ck spark ok.ck fuel ok.ck fuel pessure at fuel rail was 35-40psi changed fuel filter.relaced timing belt 3000 miles ago.ck belt ck timing both ok.pulled plugs clean and replaced.turned eng over with foot to the floor.no start.removed plugs to ck for gas they where bone dry.my ?? is theres fuel to the fuel rail none to the plugs please help .thanks bill.
no fuel to ejectors on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($121 - 166) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($113 - 316) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($168 - 204) in Samaria, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($357 - 490) in Lancaster, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($428 - 467) in Adrian, GA