car died driving. ran fine no problems before this happen.had it towed home. ck spark ok.ck fuel ok.ck fuel pessure at fuel rail was 35-40psi changed fuel filter.relaced timing belt 3000 miles ago.ck belt ck timing both ok.pulled plugs clean and replaced.turned eng over with foot to the floor.no start.removed plugs to ck for gas they where bone dry.my ?? is theres fuel to the fuel rail none to the plugs please help .thanks bill.
no fuel to ejectors on 1993 Ford Escort
Asked by for the 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Can u place any Ford radiator that fits on the Ford escort 95??
- My radio does not work. I replaced it and it still doesn't work. The fuse is OK
- car will not turn over. good battery and alternator.
- Replaced timing belt. Car turns over & has spark but won't start. Why?
- Front driver tire has excessive inner wear?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($229 - $583) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($528 - $671) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($262 - $530) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - $210) in Samaria, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($172 - $196) in Lancaster, KS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($204 - $249) in Adrian, GA