car died driving. ran fine no problems before this happen.had it towed home. ck spark ok.ck fuel ok.ck fuel pessure at fuel rail was 35-40psi changed fuel filter.relaced timing belt 3000 miles ago.ck belt ck timing both ok.pulled plugs clean and replaced.turned eng over with foot to the floor.no start.removed plugs to ck for gas they where bone dry.my ?? is theres fuel to the fuel rail none to the plugs please help .thanks bill.
no fuel to ejectors on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start