car died driving. ran fine no problems before this happen.had it towed home. ck spark ok.ck fuel ok.ck fuel pessure at fuel rail was 35-40psi changed fuel filter.relaced timing belt 3000 miles ago.ck belt ck timing both ok.pulled plugs clean and replaced.turned eng over with foot to the floor.no start.removed plugs to ck for gas they where bone dry.my ?? is theres fuel to the fuel rail none to the plugs please help .thanks bill.
no fuel to ejectors on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($157 - 200) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - 196) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- 55,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Samaria, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - 106) in Lancaster, KS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($168 - 240) in Adrian, GA