i did a code read and it said fuel pump secondary circuit failure.where do i go from there?
no fuel to efi on 1993 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1993 Ford Bronco Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ringgold, PA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($194 - 236) in Hilltop, WV
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($106 - 145) in New Holstein, WI
- Air Pump Replacement ($258 - 555) in North Henderson, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($315 - 356) in Grandview, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($177 - 201) in Red Bud, IL