i did a code read and it said fuel pump secondary circuit failure.where do i go from there?
no fuel to efi on 1993 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1993 Ford Bronco Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($406 - 481) in Ringgold, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($184 - 498) in Hilltop, WV
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in New Holstein, WI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Henderson, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($198 - 241) in Grandview, IN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Red Bud, IL