no fuel pressure on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
3 answersFebruary 10, 2013
2011 Chevy Malibu 2.4L 4 cylinder with flex fuel option. All of a sudden it won't start will try to but won't crank over all the way ??
2 answersJune 05, 2016
2 answersOctober 20, 2014
1 answerMarch 23, 2015
2 answersAugust 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
2008 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($615 - 819) in Agate, CO
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($422 - 513) in Gomer, OH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Wellersburg, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dry Fork, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($292 - 420) in Mount Vernon, AL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,255 - 1,829) in Buffalo, IN