no fuel pressure on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
3 answersFebruary 10, 2013
2011 Chevy Malibu 2.4L 4 cylinder with flex fuel option. All of a sudden it won't start will try to but won't crank over all the way ??
2 answersJune 05, 2016
1 answerMarch 23, 2015
2 answersOctober 20, 2014
2 answersAugust 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2008 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($100 - 121) in Agate, CO
- EGR Valve Replacement ($326 - 397) in Gomer, OH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($429 - 849) in Wellersburg, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Dry Fork, VA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($130 - 244) in Mount Vernon, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($554 - 998) in Buffalo, IN