The car went dead going down the road and now it turns over but won't start. Fuel pump works, but pulled coil wire from distributer and no fire at all, but engine turns over fine.
No fire to distributer on 1991 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?
- My gallant just states making a strange noise when in high rpms before shifting.
- There are two fuse boxes one under the hood and another under dash board