The car went dead going down the road and now it turns over but won't start. Fuel pump works, but pulled coil wire from distributer and no fire at all, but engine turns over fine.
No fire to distributer on 1991 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
1991 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($220 - 404) in San Simon, AZ
- Starter Replacement ($334 - 426) in Clinton, NJ
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Ballston Lake, NY
- 112,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Jerusalem, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($210 - 283) in Placitas, NM
- CV Joint Replacement ($2,532 - 2,585) in Saint Hilaire, MN