My 05 Accord LX suddenly has NO electrical power of any kind, it was perfectly fine, and with no warning died. Also, when I do jump start it, it seems to run fine, but then the A/C and other electrical components seems to die out, and the car wants to turn off unless I put it in netural and give it gas. Any help would be appreciated :)
No Electrical Power on 2005 Honda Accord
2 answersNovember 15, 2012
Verified for the Honda Accord345 reports
2 answersFebruary 06, 2010
2 answersApril 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.