abs, low coolant, traction control, and traction lights come on intermittently while driving then go off.. I don't know if there is a relation between these issues..
no cruise control, third brake light or door chimes.. all fuses are good.. on 1997 Oldsmobile Regency
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 1997 Oldsmobile Regency Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Oldsmobile Regency Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Oldsmobile Regency Problems(21)
- 1997 Oldsmobile Regency Repair Estimates
- 1997 Oldsmobile Regency Q&A(25)
- 1997 Oldsmobile Regency Recalls
- 1997 Oldsmobile Regency Shops
- 1997 Oldsmobile Regency Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- Car looses power while driving and I pull over give it gas and nothing happens.
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- will a defective ignition switch cause transmission shifting problems ?
1997 Oldsmobile Regency Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Central City, IA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($272 - 390) in Middle Grove, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Seminary, MS
- 120,000 Mile Service ($228 - 332) in Screven, GA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Kewanee, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($462 - 559) in Accoville, WV