abs, low coolant, traction control, and traction lights come on intermittently while driving then go off.. I don't know if there is a relation between these issues..
no cruise control, third brake light or door chimes.. all fuses are good.. on 1997 Oldsmobile Regency
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- will a defective ignition switch cause transmission shifting problems ?
- where is the oil cooler, cooler/coolant sensor and heater return line located?