I have power to yello wire /no power to white /black wire/ and no power to green/red wire, and wire to battery is ok
No Charge problem good alternator, new battery, wires seem to check out on 1992 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1992 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($295 - 383) in Gallatin, TN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($390 - 732) in Dolliver, IA
- Alternator Replacement ($255 - 336) in Olds, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($245 - 368) in Avilla, MO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($359 - 486) in Gamaliel, KY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Conway, AR