I have power to yello wire /no power to white /black wire/ and no power to green/red wire, and wire to battery is ok
No Charge problem good alternator, new battery, wires seem to check out on 1992 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1992 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($240 - 356) in Gallatin, TN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($274 - 397) in Dolliver, IA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($146 - 219) in Olds, IA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($614 - 761) in Avilla, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($461 - 584) in Gamaliel, KY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Conway, AR