After changing front brake pads, and pumping to ajust them to sizes I look under the van and fluid leak out of the rear bruake line. would i need a new line
NO BRAKES on 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan19 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan9 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan29 reports
2 answersNovember 05, 2013
1 answerOctober 11, 2014
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(29)
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(5)
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Silva, MO
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - 540) in Glen Wilton, VA
- 64,000 Mile Service ($174 - 264) in Darrouzett, TX
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Milnesville, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($206 - 223) in Dana, KY
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($193 - 245) in Glendale, SC