no air blowing from the front at all in heat or cool rear air working but it is not cool at all.
no blowing air on 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan21 reports
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
2 answersFebruary 08, 2012
1 answerJanuary 03, 2012
2 answersJanuary 26, 2011
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(29)
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(5)
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($285 - 533) in Silva, MO
- 8,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Glen Wilton, VA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($287 - 539) in Darrouzett, TX
- 56,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Milnesville, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($344 - 356) in Dana, KY
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($175 - 214) in Glendale, SC