I have no action on front vents, but heat seeps out as van warms up. Looking for the blower motor, but is there something to check before that? Of course I checked the fuse.
No blower on front heat, a/c on 2002 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
2002 Ford E-150 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($183 - 225) in Ogallala, NE
- Heater Core Replacement ($265 - 363) in Bullville, NY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($184 - 285) in Dallastown, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($243 - 469) in Hereford, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($140 - 178) in Logan, NM
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Lawrenceville, VA