When I start the truck, I can give it as much gas as I want, but when I put it in drive, no acceleration. Check eng. light is not on.
No acceleration when I put it in drive. on 1990 Dodge D150
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
July 28, 2011
Are the brakes ok and not locked up? And is the driveshaft turning? If the drive shaft is not turning then you may have a worn out transmission.
2 answersNovember 23, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D150 Questions
1990 Dodge D150 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($123 - 206) in Littlerock, CA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($236 - 330) in Baldwin, IA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Orderville, UT
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($201 - 393) in Kewanee, IL
- Air Conditioning Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement ($145 - 167) in Castile, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($384 - 476) in Belleview, FL