When I start the truck, I can give it as much gas as I want, but when I put it in drive, no acceleration. Check eng. light is not on.
No acceleration when I put it in drive. on 1990 Dodge D150
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
July 28, 2011
Are the brakes ok and not locked up? And is the driveshaft turning? If the drive shaft is not turning then you may have a worn out transmission.
2 answersNovember 23, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D150 Questions
1990 Dodge D150 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($386 - 635) in Littlerock, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Baldwin, IA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($188 - 254) in Orderville, UT
- Oil Pump Replacement ($253 - 463) in Kewanee, IL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Castile, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Belleview, FL