there was oil in my spark plug sockets so i changed the velve covers and spark plug gaskets on the valve cover...so i blew the oil out with an air chuck...and i still have absolutely no acceleration even after changing the spark plugs
no acceleration on 1997 Plymouth Neon
3 answersApril 20, 2011
1 answerNovember 30, 2013
3 answersDecember 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
- Anyone have an idea on how to get the rear passenger door to open?
- My speedometer and gas gauge is not working. Could it be my O2 sensor?