I have a 1999 E320. My AC stopped work the other day. The clutch isn't engaging and the controller have defaulted to the EC Mode. I checked the fuse underhood and is OK. I checked freon and appears to be normal (although not sure since compressor is not turning). Anyone have any advise as to the problem ? Thanks
No AC on 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
by tgil in Fernandina Beach, FL on January 01, 2012
0 answersJuly 27, 2010
3 answersJanuary 07, 2011
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E32021 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E32035 reports
1 answerSeptember 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- I put new fuses in it and the check engine light keep coming on and I checked everything and can't find nothing wrong what could be the reason
- The right front suspension has collapsed. the wheel is not splayed.
- My radio not working in my car and I got my brakes pads changed and it's still saying reduce brakes
- my locks go up and down randomly. same with map lights. the driver front door now seems to stick and i believe they are related
- How do you remove the center console panel to replace a trunk latch button?