A.C. worked fine last year but nothing now. I tried putting in refrigerant but it never cooled off after 48 oz. I turn it on now you hear what sounds like a vac. sound coming from in the dash after I put in the refrigerant. Compresser is turning on.
No A.C. on 2001 Pontiac Montana
2 answersApril 02, 2010
1 answerAugust 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- how many parts are in a 2005 montana ponatac
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?
- My 2002 van won't start. I get power out the outlets but nowhere else. When the lights worked only the top break light would go on. A couple hours after it died the gauges would click and move but nothing now. Any suggestions?