Nissan Versa Note Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Nissan Versa Note
- How to turn off the Speed Warning when driving?
- When I turn the stering wheel,it does not turn the wheels,what is the problem?
- cold weather here and my versa engine light on but running ok what wrong?
- What does "press tire button"mean?
- My new 2014 Nissan Versa Note (manual) seems to run hard in 5th gear?
Nissan Versa Note Questions
When I go 2 miles over the posted speed limit, it comes over the radio telling me that I am going over the speed limit. Is there a way to turn this off? I do not speed excessively, but do not see a problem with 4mph over the limit, and this warning is annoying.
It is hard to describeit can be anytime, when I am applying the brakes they make this strange noise and then lock and unlock. If I am on the ice the car won't stop? Does anyone know that this problem is? Thank you.
Nissan Versa Note Recalls
The lower body sill bolts may not be torqued properly. Dealers will install and tighten bolts as needed free of charge to resolve the concern.
The rear seat latch bolts may be weak and could fracture in an accident. Dealers will replace the rear seat latch bolts free of charge to resolve the concern.