Nissan Titan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Nissan Titan
- Overheating/Lack of Ventilation May Cause Rear Axle Seals to Leak
- Corrosion due to water in connector between engine and wiring harness
- Catalytic Converter Damage Due to Weak or Failing Fuel Pump
- Fuel pump failure after long period of driving 200 plus miles
- Failing navigation unit may display disc error on screen
- I have recently had my transmission rebuilt, but it is not receiving power. HELP
- I am having trouble shifting the the car out of Park.
- 2005 Titan-lost 4wd- repaired severed 4 wheel drive wires, still no 4wd why?
- Why would the Brake, SLIP and VDC OFF light on the dash come on at one time?
- Speedometer, horn, blinker, lights & ac/heat fan all stop working while driving
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Nissan Titan Problems
Overheating and/or lack of proper venting can cause the rear axle seals to leak. Excessive fluid loss can result in major damage to the rear differential assembly and/or axle bearings.
A weak or failing fuel pump can cause power loss due to lower fuel pressure and lean mixture conditions. This rarely causes a Check Engine Light to illuminate and should be repaired to avoid catalytic converter damage.
Nissan Titan Questions
One the car is out of park it shift fine. I have to jiggle the shifter to get it to move into place.
resolve the issue?
Nissan Titan Recalls
The tire information label may not contain the rim (wheel) size information. This could lead to an incorrect tire/wheel combination being installed on the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Nissan will supply owners with a new label and installation instructions. Owners who wish to do so may bring their vehicle to a Nissan dealer who will install the label for them.
The vehicle seating capacity may be incorrect on the tire information label on certain vehicles equipped with the sports appearance package. This could lead to vehicle overloading, increasing the risk of a crash. Nissan will supply owners with a new label and installation instructions. The owner has the option of taking their vehicle to a Nissan dealer to have the label installed.
Nissan Titan Reviews
My '06 has 26,000 mi. on it. The muffler is good but the flanges on the muffler/tail pipe rusted right off. Told I need to replace both sections and possibly the whole exhaust system because flanges on cat. converters will probably crumble when trying to disconnect also. Paid 26k, still making payments, and the warranty only covers muffler and converters. problem there is can't just replace fla...
I have a 06 Titan bought brand new 54,000 miles to date. Here is my review. Love the look(I added a lot of chrome on a black truck) The brakes are holding up well I haul a 28ft camper she pulls and stops beautifully and handles the extra weight easily. That's the good. Now for the not so good. The heater takes awhile to heat up. Have had other trucks and they seem to heat up much quicker,needl...
visitor from Baltimore 10/12/2011 this is a update on my muffler flange.The flange on the back of my muffler that connect the tail pipe to the muffler rusted out. The Dealer wanted to replace the muffler and tail pipe The warranty only cover these parts for 36,000 miles.I took my truck to a muffler shop and they fixed it for $60.00 I hope this helps.