Nissan Stanza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Nissan Stanza
- Still Cannot Find Starter, Temp Gage Sensor or Diagram...
- Starter Problems, Speedometer and temp gauge problems, need new rear coilsprings
- where are the timing marks located ?
- have a 1970's datsun nos bumper p/n 85000-13200 can anyone tell what it fits?
- where are the fuel filters located on 1987 stanza 5-door 8-plugs 4 cyl with a.c.
Nissan Stanza Problems
Clogged exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) passages in the intake manifold can become clogged resulting in a rough running engine, poor fuel economy, or lack of power. The intake manifold will need to be removed and cleaned to correct this concern.
Nissan Stanza Questions
Replaced the starter 5X in the last year with new & rebuilt-still clicks and grinds. Speedometer goes to & stays at 40mph when moving, Temp gauge moves to cold whenever I step on the gas. Any ideas? Looking for new rear coil springs-discontinued by Nissan-does anyone else make them? Thanks
im trying to set the timing on this car
don,t even know if it,s frt or rear
Nissan Stanza Recalls
Nissan has recalled 1990-1994 Maxima and 1990-1992 Stanza models because a mixture of mud and salt may get trapped between the fuel filler tube and wheel housing, which can cause corrosion. This can lead to fuel leakage and a possible fire. Also, the left rear seat belt retractor is mounted to the wheel housing, and in the event of significant corrosion, the mounting could fail in a vehicle crash. Dealers will inspect these vehicles and corrective action will be taken depending upon the extent of the corrosion.