Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Nissan Quest
- WHERE TO WATCH%%Spain vs Germany Live Stream Free Online
- Transmission.No reverse, but runs frontwards. What is cost/problem?
- What would make my engine not start,it quit and hasn't started since
- the dash panel light shows the door open, but everything is closed as tight as I
- my interior lights will not go off when doors are closed
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Nissan Quest Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
Nissan Quest Questions
Spain have had a tough year on the international front in 2014 as they have been knocked down to size in brutal fashion with their summer group-stage exit at the World Cup.
Spain vs Germany Live Stream .... http://tinyurl.com/oxwsfy6
Contrastingly, Germany have become world champions and wi...
It's the first time it's happened iwas warning it up and it died hasn't started since ,it's getting gas,turns over,but acts like there no spark
OK, so when I drive my 2000 Nissan Quest GXE, it will randomly cut off. I lose power steering and the brakes become very hard to press. I know there is an oil seal that neds to be replaced, (it's the back one), and I've had an auto parts store run a diagnostic on it, and the codes that re...
Nissan Quest Recalls
Due to software programing, while driving at slow speeds or when idling; or with 1/4 tank of fuel or less and the vehicle heading down hill, the engine may stall due to insufficient fuel supply. Vehicle stalling could increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will reprogram the fuel pump control module to correct this concern.
The pin that secures the brake pedal to the mounting bracket may become dislodged. This would cause the pedal to become loose, and could compromise braking action. Dealers will inspect the pivot pin area and replace the brake pedal assembly if necessary. This recall began on March 22, 2010.
Manually adjusted front seats may not properly engage the locking pawl. In the event of a crash, the seat could move without warning, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will inspect the seat tracks and replace the seat assembly as necessary. This recall is scheduled to begin on May 27, 2008.
Nissan Quest Reviews
We bought the van new in 2005. It was at least $5k less than the Odyssey or Sienna. About three months later, we lost first or second gear in the transmission. The delearship replaced the transmission control unit and it's been fine since. Shortly thereafter, the dash storage compartment broke and needed replacement. It's a very comfortable vehicle. It glides down the highway like a luxury c...
We bought our Quest GXE used in '02 on Ebay. Friends and family made fun of us. Turns out to have been one of the best vehicle decisions we've ever made. It has just developed a leak in the rear main seal, which is how I stumbled on this site; but overall, this van has toted our family trouble free to a lot of great memories over the years.
Great Vehicle! It is the second in a row that we have owned and it has always performed well.