Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Nissan Pickup (D21)
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems
The exhaust manifold on the 3.0 liter engine often warps and cracks, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
While I was driving, the truck stalled out. I tried to start it up again and all it does is crank with no start. I smell fuel so I know its not the fuel pump. I replaced the distributor cap and still no start. What else should I check?
This all happen after going through a rain storm
can i replace main bearings also with engine in?
Nissan Pickup (D21) Recalls
Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews
when putting truck into reverse it is slow to engage.
Awesome truck. I paid $9999 + tax (after rebates) for it brand new in April of 97. We bought 2 (my Dad and I). He had a lot of time gear issues and was in the shop 6 times before 22,000 miles. Mine has never been in and only had two issues and it now has 274,000 miles. The alternator went out right after warranty. I took it to a local alternator shop (there were no replacements in town) a...
Best truck I have ever owned