Nissan JUKE Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Nissan JUKE
- How to turn off check tire pressure light
- difficulty starting the engine with keyless start-happens sporadically.
- I pumped unleaded 95 octanes gas in my diesel.
- My heater fan quit running. Checked fuses. What else could it be?
- Why do my heated car seats go on & off constantly even though I have them "on"?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Nissan JUKE Questions
It was on ALL winter last year. Cold weather just made it come on again, it's been on for days! So annoying.
recently purchased 2012 juke-7800 miles. took it back to garage after I couldn't get it started, the mechanic couldn't help me because it would consistently start. happened again today- could the batteries in keypod need replaced?
I would like to have a rough idea on how much it will cost to repair the whole fuel system. I added 3/4 tank to 1/4 diesel and drived at least 40 miles. The car made some weird movement but that was all. It is parked now
Nissan JUKE Recalls
The fuel pressure sensor may not have been sufficiently tightened during vehicle production. As a result, the fuel pressure sensor may loosen over time resulting in a fuel leak. Any fuel leak increases the risk of a fire. Nissan / Infiniti dealers will replace the fuel pressure sensor as necessary to correct this concern.
Due to a faulty weld, the rear seat back striker may partially separate in a crash. As a result, the rear seat back may not stay properly secured, increasing the risk of injury to rear seat occupants. Dealers will replace affected seat back strikers to correct this concern.
On certain vehicles, the fuel pressure sensor may not have been tightened to the correct specification. As a result, the fuel pressure sensor may loosen due to heat and vibration, causing a fuel leak. Fuel leaks always increase the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel pressure sensor to correct this concern.
Nissan JUKE Reviews
Don't trust me that this car has problems, just look at the recalls. This is a short term vehicle, don't expect longevity. Way over priced, but hey go drive one it's a real kick in the pants fun thing. These over sized key things for all Nissans are a real pain for a man cause if you make any movement with these FOB's in you pocket the alarm goes off. Should called these SOB's. Oh when the ba...
The biggest mistake I made was buying the 2011 Juke SV FWD CVT transmission new off the lot. The first year the car worked well. Month 13 is when all the issues started: In the last 13 months: Computer replaced twice Driver side wipper mount & moter replacement repair tracking control system New battery Timing Chain Replacement for engine ticking) Fuel injector replacement (hard st...
I have a nissan juke 2011 and this car is a dream, no problem and no garage. do not trust people that say that they have a lot of problems with this car. This is a Nissan and Nissan do not have any problemS!!!!