Nissan 370Z Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Nissan 370Z
- A thump sound when switching from park to reverse
- Need to replace clutch slave cylinder . Is cylinder outside or inside tranny.
- I have a terrible noise/bumping in front end when turning from a parked position
- I had 30,000 mile service, and started to here some radling nose,at low speeds
- After 450 miles service engine soon light came on. Bad gas cap?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Nissan 370Z Problems
The rear hatch may not open completely or stay in the open position. Our technicians tell us that revised rear hatch lift springs are available to correct this concern.
Various navigation system faults may be corrected by updating the navigation software. Proper diagnoses of the navigation system should be performed before the software upgrade is performed.
Nissan 370Z Questions
Every now and the there is a thump sound when switching from park to reverse the emergency brake is pulled up after backing car is put into drive. Then shifting from park to reverse CLUNK 19970 miles on the car
Contacted dealership, Nissan stated aware of problem, do not have a solution. While I was there they stated another 370z had same problem , could not fix. Offloaded a new 370z from delivery truck, same problem. Drove a 2014 370z no problem, very smooth. They have a trade in 2012 370z, same proble...
when at a stoped position, and then aceralating the car make a radlaging noise for a few moments, what is that and why now ??
please help ..
thank you so much
Nissan 370Z Recalls
The power window switches were incorrectly manufactured. The auto-reverse feature does not operate and a pinch injury may result before the window reverses direction. Dealers will replace the power window switches to correct this concern.
Nissan 370Z Reviews
Like the car, my first Nissan Roadster after driving BMWs for years. Car is fun to drive and seems solid. Very disappointing that at 450 miles "service engine soon" came on. Dealer says most of these have bad gas caps. Question, why doesn't Nissan replace them on the cars that haven't sold so the customer doesn't have to bring it back immediately after purchase? Starting to wonder what else...
Fantastic as far as speed and handling. Poor as far as the interior I would have expected much better. Seats are very uncomfortable after a long drive.