Nissan 240SX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Nissan 240SX
- My car won't start on it's own no power steering no interior lights clock resets
- start the car none of the cab electrical works,give it gas, all comes on
- squealing belt at start up, quits, squeals again turning on headlights
- My car runs and idles fine but if I give it too much throttle it dies
- My battery keeps draining, although bought new alternato . And new battery ?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Nissan 240SX Problems
Valve clearances for this engine are shim adjusted and should be checked periodically to help maximize engine life. Another good time to check the valve clearances is when the valve cover gasket is being replaced.starter motor.
Nissan 240SX Questions
After giving it gas even the windshield wprs cycle and the door chimes, all guages come on, voltage at batt is 11.5, at alt. output is 14.4, also runs shaky after putting it into gear(auto trans)cleaned iacv and other intake components, been on a bunch of forums, this isnt my first car job, so i ...
I have cleaned the battery grounds and cables before, and the problem stopped. But that no longer fixes the problem
I have to dis connect the ground feom batter before leaving the car
Nissan 240SX Recalls
Nissan 240SX Reviews
A very nice car... a daily driver and very fun to drive. can be raced on the tracks. once you got a sr20de engine all you got to do is place a good huge intakes, port polish, bigger turbo pipes and snail, programmable ECU and a bit larger headers and exhaust... then kaboom... instant 220-230+hp... (but remember to change the oil and spark plugs.) check the brakes and power steering too. for saf...
in fact my Nissan 240 is 1989 SX and i want to know a good shop that can do nice job for the repair and paint with the original color green-grey. can you recommend me any one shop for this?? I live in Mexico so my zip code in mexico is 65750 My email is email@example.com
hella fun in rain and also my new babyy also first car