2009 Nissan Murano Problem Reports

Newest 2009 Nissan Murano Problem Reports

During a routine oil change and maintenance, Midway Nissan told me the head gasket was leaking and told me the price would be over $3000. I was aghast to have a major engine repair just outside of warranty. Looking on line, I seemed to be a fairly common problem due to poor quality/faulty gaskets used by Nissan during manufacture. I called Nissan expecting they would surely due something for me to protect their reputation (e.g. major engine r...

A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.

A creaking or clicking heard while the vehicle is accelerating can be caused by dirt and corrosion build up between the splines of the front hubs and CV axle shafts.A creaking or clicking heard while the vehicle is accelerating can be caused by dirt and corrosion build up between the splines of the front hubs and CV axle shafts. Removing, cleaning, and applying a light coat of grease on the axle shaft splines will commonly correct this concern.

A damaged or broken seat adjuster assembly on the seat bottom can cause the seat to rock back and forth and possibly squeak. It can also cause the seat to not adjust forward or backward, or up and down.

The fuel filler door actuator relay can fail, as a result the fuel filler door will not open when the release button is depressed. Our technicians tell us the failed relay should be replaced to correct this concern.