I have a Bluebird Nissan and the airconditioner works in warm weather, say about mid 20's C but on very hot days when you definitely need the aircon it switches itself off. It can come on for a minute if I give it a minute or two rest! but that is hopeless. It doesnt need topping up or re-gasing either. Is it an electronic problem or what? to get an reply on this website I had to have a US zip and couldnt say it was a Bluebird in the Model - no choice for that as I am in Australia
Nissan Bluebird 1995 Australia - No Aircon when needed on 1995 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?