I have a Bluebird Nissan and the airconditioner works in warm weather, say about mid 20's C but on very hot days when you definitely need the aircon it switches itself off. It can come on for a minute if I give it a minute or two rest! but that is hopeless. It doesnt need topping up or re-gasing either. Is it an electronic problem or what? to get an reply on this website I had to have a US zip and couldnt say it was a Bluebird in the Model - no choice for that as I am in Australia
Nissan Bluebird 1995 Australia - No Aircon when needed on 1995 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking