I have a Bluebird Nissan and the airconditioner works in warm weather, say about mid 20's C but on very hot days when you definitely need the aircon it switches itself off. It can come on for a minute if I give it a minute or two rest! but that is hopeless. It doesnt need topping up or re-gasing either. Is it an electronic problem or what? to get an reply on this website I had to have a US zip and couldnt say it was a Bluebird in the Model - no choice for that as I am in Australia
Nissan Bluebird 1995 Australia - No Aircon when needed on 1995 Nissan Altima
Asked by for the 1995 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Can unhooking negative cable cause damage to anything
- What could be causing my 2015 Nissan to rev high RPM's when giving gas?
- Can I take my car to a mechanic to have a drive cycle done
- Why does my car hesitate when I accelerate?
- Where is the fuse or relays for the sunroof on my 2002 Nissan Altima located???
1995 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($150 - 221) in Fordyce, NE
- Thermostat Replacement ($129 - 162) in Coral Springs, FL
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Aberdeen, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($312 - 381) in Vinton, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($467 - 531) in Romulus, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($207 - 321) in Uniontown, MO