is 168,000 too much for a 2001 nissan quest?
nissan on 2001 Nissan Quest
March 29, 2009
Too much for what? The V6 Nissan engines are really sturdy, though they can be a little lacking in power. How is the transmission shifting? When was the last time you changed your timing belt and water pump? If your Nissan is running good, it could 250,000 no sweat.
Verified for the Nissan Quest75 reports
Verified for the Nissan Quest17 reports
Verified for the Nissan Quest25 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
2001 Nissan Quest Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($553 - $679) in Copiague, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Liberty Center, IA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($238 - $390) in Weedville, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($241 - $758) in Mountain City, GA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($730 - $1,636) in Dagsboro, DE
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($214 - $684) in Farmington, CA