Who do I get in contact with? Does my car Qualify?
NIf I have more then one problem that pertains to the RECALL? on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 29, 2014
Call a GM dealer with the vin and ask the service manager...
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2000 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($122 - 158) in Ahoskie, NC
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bangor, WI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($226 - 419) in Athens, IN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stanford, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($63 - 76) in Zacata, VA
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($44 - 139) in Durham, CT