I have a 2002 Sebring Covnertable with 70,000 miles. It has been leaking coolant. I took it into the dealer and they quoted me $1700 to replace the water pump, housing, thermostate and coolant. They said it would take 7 hours labor. Sounds pricey to me. What should this repair cost?
New Water Pump Costs on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
ANSWER by Visitor ,
November 14, 2010
i just had my water pump and timing belt fixed i was leaking coolant and they said the water pump was cracked it cost me 835.00 But i still had a leak then the radiator neck and thermostat was replaced and guess what still leaking. I am bringing it back tomorrow and this was fixed at the dealership
1 answerApril 16, 2009
3 answersMarch 25, 2014
1 answerOctober 14, 2011
3 answersJuly 30, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2002 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($189 - 236) in Roy, MT
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($353 - 1,319) in New Providence, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($149 - 258) in Climax, NY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ninety Six, SC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($53 - 66) in Bonner, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($788 - 1,442) in West Burlington, IA