I have a 2002 Sebring Covnertable with 70,000 miles. It has been leaking coolant. I took it into the dealer and they quoted me $1700 to replace the water pump, housing, thermostate and coolant. They said it would take 7 hours labor. Sounds pricey to me. What should this repair cost?
New Water Pump Costs on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
Asked by for the 2002 Chrysler Sebring
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
November 14, 2010
i just had my water pump and timing belt fixed i was leaking coolant and they said the water pump was cracked it cost me 835.00 But i still had a leak then the radiator neck and thermostat was replaced and guess what still leaking. I am bringing it back tomorrow and this was fixed at the dealership
1 answerApril 16, 2009
3 answersMarch 25, 2014
1 answerOctober 14, 2011
3 answersJuly 30, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- oil pump weak or bad
- Driving at 60mph on cruise and all of a sudden the engine shut off.
- Coolant leak..Drops from center of radiator. Can't see wats there. Hoses?? Pump?
- my trunk will not open with key or remote and the doors will not lock.All of a s
- Is the 2.4L engine in my 2005 Sebring Convertible an interference engine?
2002 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($130 - $258) in Roy, MT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in New Providence, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($250 - $419) in Climax, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($800 - $1,619) in Ninety Six, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($533 - $644) in Bonner, MT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($69 - $206) in West Burlington, IA