i installed new lower control arms and front struts on my VR6 jetta - now the top mounting plate does not sit flush against the car. their is a 1 inch gap on boths side. Help?
new struts issue-i have a gap between the top mounting plate and where it's sits on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?