i installed new lower control arms and front struts on my VR6 jetta - now the top mounting plate does not sit flush against the car. their is a 1 inch gap on boths side. Help?
new struts issue-i have a gap between the top mounting plate and where it's sits on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($725 - 1,162) in Minto, ND
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($440 - 648) in West Danville, VT
- 120,000 Mile Service ($546 - 782) in Cheltenham, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hunt, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($771 - 824) in Smithshire, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($479 - 713) in Garfield Heights, OH