i installed new lower control arms and front struts on my VR6 jetta - now the top mounting plate does not sit flush against the car. their is a 1 inch gap on boths side. Help?
new struts issue-i have a gap between the top mounting plate and where it's sits on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - $156) in Minto, ND
- Water Pump Replacement ($371 - $540) in West Danville, VT
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cheltenham, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($182 - $259) in Hunt, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - $116) in Smithshire, IL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($22 - $54) in Garfield Heights, OH