Brand new starter, good battery, connections good, fuses good, initially wouldn't turn over, now when i turn the key all that happens is a rapid clicking noise coming from the area the starter is in??? Please Help!!
new starter good battery good connections & wires i turn key rapid clicking on 2002 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi