Brand new starter, good battery, connections good, fuses good, initially wouldn't turn over, now when i turn the key all that happens is a rapid clicking noise coming from the area the starter is in??? Please Help!!
new starter good battery good connections & wires i turn key rapid clicking on 2002 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy