I have a 1999 Toyota 4Runner with 175k miles and feel it needs new shocks (since the ride isn't quite as smooth as it once was). With the car having this high of mileage, would it be worth my time (and $) to get new shocks?
New Shocks on 1999 Toyota 4Runner
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
September 24, 2009
if you really take care of this vehicle, it can go 300,000 +. Seeing as you can replace the rear shocks for about $300, and the front struts for about $600. I would definitely do it. I always think of, what kind of car can I buy for $900?
2 answersSeptember 11, 2009
1 answerJune 10, 2014
0 answersFebruary 13, 2010
This week's top 10
1999 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Ho Ho Kus, NJ
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Klamath Falls, OR
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($206 - 310) in Nemo, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($345 - 563) in Postville, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($605 - 685) in Lamar, CO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($84 - 96) in Fairview, IL