1992 chev suburban half ton 2wd with rear tank. Truck would stall during driving and wouldn't start without dumping gas down the throttle body with the flaps open. so i changed the fuel pump and the fuel filter. truck fired right up and ran a few minutes and the stalled and wouldn't start. tried swapping the computer with my other truck and no help. I'm confused. Right now, sometimes it starts without ether and runs fine until you turn it off and then won't start again. it's like the injectors won't squirt until the truck is running.. Help; me out here
New fuel pump, and filter. starts with ether but not without. on 1992 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 1992 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 1992 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 1992 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Problems(16)
- 1992 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair Estimates
- 1992 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Q&A(28)
- 1992 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Recalls(4)
- 1992 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Shops
- 1992 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- ChvySub runs great then low idled at stop light w/no response to gas.
- i have a 2002 chevy suburban ,power door locks . actuator in driver door broke
- What does the vehicle do/act/respond) when the O2 sensors goes bad
- Older auto transmission, to service or not - if not serviced on schedule??
- i have replaced my fuel pump and fuel filter but truck still wont run....
1992 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($112 - $178) in Pilgrim, KY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($181 - $339) in Castile, NY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($401 - $571) in Lindsborg, KS
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($284 - $431) in Oglala, SD
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($96 - $157) in Mequon, WI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($272 - $319) in Harrell, AR