I went to Monroe Muffler in Wayne, PA today to get oil change for my 1999 Nissan Altima. After oil change was done, he said I needed new flexpipe with hangers as they were all rusted and held up by some clamps or something. I've been taking my car there on and off for years for oil change, inspection, etc. They said the flexpipe would cost $400 and the labor would be $100. Based on some research I did online today, it looks like the price should be $150-$175. Any opinions out there or where I could go?
New Flexpipe with hangers on 1999 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?