I went to Monroe Muffler in Wayne, PA today to get oil change for my 1999 Nissan Altima. After oil change was done, he said I needed new flexpipe with hangers as they were all rusted and held up by some clamps or something. I've been taking my car there on and off for years for oil change, inspection, etc. They said the flexpipe would cost $400 and the labor would be $100. Based on some research I did online today, it looks like the price should be $150-$175. Any opinions out there or where I could go?
New Flexpipe with hangers on 1999 Nissan Altima
Asked by for the 1999 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1999 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($145 - 182) in Bowman, SC
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Montauk, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($499 - 632) in Lacon, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($224 - 304) in Dunnell, MN
- Battery Replacement ($120 - 358) in Holden, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($361 - 470) in Kerrville, TX