Replaced the drivebelt, the drivebelt makes alot of noices and smokes? Please assist me for what else can be wrong? Is it the water pump?
New Drivebelt on 2004 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
- Why engine runs but when I shift the shift indicator nothing happens
- MY HEATER DOES NOT GET BEYOND WARM, MY WINDOWS FOG BADLY
- Air condition went out.It don't blow out any air nor makes any noise.
2004 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($181 - 335) in Iola, WI
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($259 - 348) in Moore, MT
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($294 - 358) in Vining, IA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($160 - 226) in Stoutsville, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($601 - 648) in Parkersburg, IL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($48 - 114) in Steeles Tavern, VA