All 4 brakes became rusted from 7 months inactivity on a 95 Acura Legend following the winter. Need 4 new brake pads and rotors. Any input regarding the time and material cost of repair would be helpful. Thanks, Hunter.
New Brake Pads and Rotors Cost (T&M) on 1995 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
1995 Acura Legend Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Ingalls, MI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($553 - 1,295) in Blanford, IN
- 112,500 Mile Service ($107 - 166) in York, SC
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Daisy, MO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Burtrum, MN
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($474 - 525) in Milford Square, PA