New blower will stop completely as you drive (or even just sitting) and then may come back on or be working the next time the van is started. If the resistor should allow it to at least run on high,what else might it be?
New blower motor still quits (all speeds) on 2003 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- What do I make of the price range from $70-to $300 for replacment distributer?
- cranks but no start. replaced fuel pump, filter, and battery. noticed
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
2003 GMC Safari Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Forest Home, AL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($243 - 367) in Thornton, IL
- Transmission Fluid Change ($242 - 310) in Choteau, MT
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 155) in New Market, MD
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($177 - 205) in Shawmut, MT
- Horn Replacement ($163 - 187) in De Beque, CO