New blower will stop completely as you drive (or even just sitting) and then may come back on or be working the next time the van is started. If the resistor should allow it to at least run on high,what else might it be?
New blower motor still quits (all speeds) on 2003 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?
2003 GMC Safari Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($543 - 1,384) in Forest Home, AL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($363 - 910) in Thornton, IL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($243 - 314) in Choteau, MT
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($395 - 607) in New Market, MD
- Torsion Bar Replacement ($70 - 89) in Shawmut, MT
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($423 - 718) in De Beque, CO