New blower will stop completely as you drive (or even just sitting) and then may come back on or be working the next time the van is started. If the resistor should allow it to at least run on high,what else might it be?
New blower motor still quits (all speeds) on 2003 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- I have a 3 prong female plug hanging lose next to my oil filter..What is it too?
- Whay key cilinder came whit starting trouble at Moment to start and run engig .
- how do the back doors open?
- I changed a brake lightbulb now running lights and dash lights won't work. Brake lights headlights work.
- I cant get my van to start. Ive changed the camshaft position sensor.fuel pump relays rotor cap. It just cranks over what could it be