I had the typical power seat module problem...draining the battery...installed new battery..unplugged passenger module. Next it was the driver side module draining the ne battery...unplugged it... Sometime later everytime I would lock my car, the exterior front and back lights would flash for several minutes...no siren. MB repair shop installed a new Alarm/Siren package...exterior lights quit flashing, next interior lights or trunk light was flashing-interior especially after locking the car. After installation of new alarm/siren--siren didn't work...didn't care..but now it was like a silent alarm was going off everytime I locked the car. It would happen one week...then not the next...battery went dead had to jump it..then it was fine for a month or so.. Drove it short distances and had to lock it for a couple of days...battery was dead again...this time worse than before...remote wouldn't work, trunk will not open. Manually unlocked...jumped the car and drove for new battery installation yesterday....afterwards turn signals do not work, still cannot open the trunk, fuel guage shows empty...but is full. I resynced the smart key...it lock/unlocks from the passenger side...but now not the driver's side...
New battery installation...turn signals, gas guage, & trunk are not working? on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($278 - 352) in Conger, MN
- Heater Hose Replacement ($179 - 277) in Dobbins, CA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,511 - 1,805) in French Village, MO
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Stanley, WI
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Mount Cory, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,036 - 1,279) in Lewisville, NC