Never mind -- nail in tire :-(
Never mind -- nail in tire :-( on 2004 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- The key will not turn in the ignition.
- Still making buzzing noise after replcing parts. What do I need to check next?
- How difficult is it to replace the cabin air filter for a layperson?
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise
2004 Honda Element Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($72 - 109) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - 106) in Pattersonville, NY
- 40,000 Mile Service ($99 - 154) in Fort Loudon, PA
- 70,000 Mile Service ($99 - 154) in Lake Villa, IL
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($79 - 100) in Armstrong, TX
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($688 - 900) in Pinehurst, MA