need to know were the neutral safety switch is at and how hard is it to get to
anyone know about this please let me know
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove gear shift knob and console.
3. Remove neutral safety switch retaining screws and hold switch to one side.
4. Disconnect cable harness block connector, then remove switch assembly.
5. Position new switch in neutral, then attach new switch. Do not tighten screws.
6. Position setting gauge JD 127 between switch and console panel. Ensure slot is positioned over pin of neutral switch.
7. Tighten retaining screws and remove gauge. Move selector lever to ensure each position indication is correct.
8. Ensure vehicle will start with switch in park and neutral positions.
9. Replace console and selector knob.