neutral safety switch on 1998 Chrysler Concorde

I am trying to locate the neutral safety switch, noone seems to know or be able to tell me. Thanks

Asked by for the 1998 Chrysler Concorde
Your neutral safety switch is in the transmission. You have to drop the pan and valve body to get to the switch but would not recomend an amature to do this . Only mechanics with experience should replace it