Went to dealer - he said remotes were bad, had to buy another key which didn't work. They now say it is the win module. Is this something I can repair myself? The key cost me $225 and this module another $450!! Car has 100K miles had has been maintained on schedule. Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Neither one of my remotes work 1 I used all the time, the other seldom, if ever. on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 43) in Yorktown, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($170 - 207) in Escatawpa, MS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Jefferson, OR
- Brake Pad Replacement ($192 - 423) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,626 - 3,667) in Parma, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($193 - 245) in Skytop, PA