I have a 2005-2500 Chevy Cargo Express and a 2006-1500 Chevy Cargo Express and neither have a "security" light that comes on when the switch is made, never has. Recently all the evidence suggest that the 2006 van has a passlock Ignition Lock Housing fault, yet no "security" light has come on. I've performed all the prescribed ignition tests and have come to the conclusion that "engine cranks" but will not start problem lies with the Passlock sensor, yet no sucerity light.
neither of my Express vans have a security light. on 2006 Chevrolet Express 1500
- 2006 Chevrolet Express 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Chevrolet Express 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Chevrolet Express 1500 Problems(11)
- 2006 Chevrolet Express 1500 Repair Estimates
- 2006 Chevrolet Express 1500 Q&A(10)
- 2006 Chevrolet Express 1500 Recalls(4)
- 2006 Chevrolet Express 1500 Shops
- 2006 Chevrolet Express 1500 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 1500 Questions
- code 175, runs rough not accelerating, check engine come and off. check engine
- Where can I purchase a replacement door pull kit.
- Can I get replacement parts for driver side door handle, It is broken off?
- when should the transmission fluid be changed or flushed?
- how do you replace the lower battery on a chevy express 1500 diesel engine?
2006 Chevrolet Express 1500 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($287 - 475) in Ulster Park, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Logan, KS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($657 - 767) in Greentown, OH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($154 - 199) in Lake City, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($250 - 301) in South Paris, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($257 - 287) in Highland City, FL