This is on a 2004 National Ragen 5th Wheel Trailer. I recently had the two 12volt batteries removed and I had 2 6volt bateries installed. I took the trailer home and a few months later I turned the eletrical kill switch on for electrical power and the negative battery cable caught on fire completely burning the cable and the two new 6 volt batteries. Does anyone have a reason for this to happen?
Negative Battery Cable Fire on 2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
- Some idiot put gearing oil in the clutch cylinder after changing the clutch now
- Very small amount of fuel dripping from starter.
- Engine light shows I have a bad fuel injector. Truck runs rough at idle but at 6
- Where is my fuel filter located?
- Have replaced thermostat burped the system no leaks anywhere and I still get no thermo reading or heat in the cab am replacing sensor now