ONE CYLINDER MISFIRES. A CYLINDER LEAKAGE TEST PROVED #1 CYLINDER HAS LOW COMPRESSION AND LEAKAGE THROUGH INTAKE VALVE. IT WAS RECOMMENDED MY CAR NEEDS A VALVE JOB. CAR IS 1998 FORD TAURUS GL V6 3.0L GAS N U. NEED ESTIMATE ON WHAT COST I SHOULD LOOK FOR AT A MECHANIC.
NEEDS VALVE JOB on 1998 Ford Taurus
1 more answer
1 answerJuly 13, 2010
2 answersOctober 18, 2010
2 answersFebruary 29, 2012
2 answersFebruary 14, 2011
1 answerJanuary 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1998 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($135 - 167) in Sunflower, AL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($440 - 647) in Princeton, KS
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($300 - 392) in Irwin, ID
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($143 - 216) in Edinburg, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($329 - 860) in Rolling Meadows, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($222 - 238) in North Chili, NY