ONE CYLINDER MISFIRES. A CYLINDER LEAKAGE TEST PROVED #1 CYLINDER HAS LOW COMPRESSION AND LEAKAGE THROUGH INTAKE VALVE. IT WAS RECOMMENDED MY CAR NEEDS A VALVE JOB. CAR IS 1998 FORD TAURUS GL V6 3.0L GAS N U. NEED ESTIMATE ON WHAT COST I SHOULD LOOK FOR AT A MECHANIC.
NEEDS VALVE JOB on 1998 Ford Taurus
1 answerJuly 13, 2010
2 answersOctober 18, 2010
2 answersFebruary 29, 2012
2 answersFebruary 14, 2011
1 answerJanuary 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order