how much dose it cost to get a new transmission
Need Transmission on 1999 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century111 reports
2 answersNovember 12, 2010
3 answersDecember 27, 2016
2 answersJuly 14, 2013
1 answerOctober 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($193 - $288) in Ridgeway, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - $197) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - $1,142) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($368 - $1,193) in Flint, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($362 - $428) in Banquete, TX
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Boyne Falls, MI