manuel reset oil service
need to reset oil service indicater on 2005 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
2005 BMW X5 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Seal Beach, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Martinsville, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Waterloo, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($593 - 683) in Radersburg, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($820 - 850) in Hornell, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($961 - 979) in Vici, OK